Saturday, November 1, 2008

25th October. L.A.B cum Sunset Bistro (EDITED)

I was back in Penang for the Deepavali holidays..
sorry..to my fellow macha(s), for not wishing them!
guilty dei..sorry macha(s),
please forgive me!

needed some precious time for myself, my grandma, my parents, shaun & audrey..
not forgetting my boo..
the holiday was rather short,
gobble down every single food i see,
foods that can hardly be found in Nilai.

On 25th Oct, chill in L.A.B and Sunset Bistro, Batu Ferringhi, enjoying the sea breeze,
indulging in the house music, gulping down lager..
the perfect time i needed most..

--------------------x--------------------

6 dickos, go figure it out!
bonding sessions..

the beeches on the beaches

"Brewed in 8 countries, Available in over 60 countries worldwide"
the Tigers must be [1]Chap Ceng
breed in 8 different countries..
no wonder, Tiger needs Translation!
anyway, they are man's best friends!
it was more then what it is shown..

the dude i shared my childhood with..
partners in crimes..mates in beds..
12yrs of Chivas Regal & stll counting...
one more went missing, chose to stay back in Muddy Estuary
maybe to visit/fool around with VK Lingam..
to Korek-Korek-Korek for more links

After the drinks, we did what we suppose to do..
Going down hill at the speed of 80-100 km/h..
Top speed of 140 km/h..
It was just an adrenaline gush night!



Translation(s)
[1] Chap Ceng : mixed-breed, commonly used for swearing

No comments: