Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i m doing this!

I m doing this people!
The annual event of penang,
this will be my 2nd time doing this
just got myself registered by Nigel Law,
my greatest appreciation Nigel!
remember, i m not undergoing any underground training
or whatever shit!

Last year 07', I managed to set my first record at
3 hrs 15 mins ++
was awarded with a certificate and a medal of accomplishment!
This year 08', results will be out this Sunday, 16th November 08'
Hopefully i don't collapse and make this my final words! lol
BTW, i m proud being a Penangite!
and i m proud that the Penang Government managed to organise this event
without a single Ringgit and Cent
from the Central Government,

who actively "promotes" sports to the
YOUTH!

Belia Sukan Sihat [1]
"Tak Nak [2]" Campaign
"Jauhi Dadah [3]" Campaign
"Lembu Jantan Tahi [4]" Campaign

WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE!
The motivation that keeps one going,
pace-making!

Translation: Malay-English
[1] Belia Sukan Sihat: Youth Sports Health
[2] Tak Nak: refers to the anti-smoking campaign strongly promote by
Abang-Abang Bodoh
[3] Jauhi Dadah: stay away from drugs
[4] Lembu Jantan Tahi: refers to all those bullshits!

1 comment: